Forex market or Foreign Currency Exchange market is one of the biggest trading market in the world with over USD 1.3 Trillion traded in a day. It is drawing attention ever since it is open to Online trading. Forex trading can be very profitable if you take your time to do a proper research, understanding various options and choose a system that works for you. The most used Forex trading system may not be the most suitable for your needs.
There are many different kinds of Forex Trading Systems and you need to know a few facts as mentioned below, before choosing and funding a system.
1. Testimonials: Is there anyone out there who is trying to sell a system and show you testimonials from the people who actually didn't like the system? Highly unlikely. You should do proper research before indulging into a system that is completely new to you.
2. Impression: Do not be over impressed from high percentage of winning forex trades because a 90-95% winning trades with with average value $10 gets you $900. If you have 10% losing trade and unfortunately average losing trade is $200, then your account is reduced by $2000. This is an explanation that people often tend to ignore while doing Forex Trading or any trading in general.
3. Profit: Do you want to work with a Forex Trading system that breaks even? Why? If you keep the money in your home, you will still break even, then why take all the hassles of setting up an Forex Trading account and do all the work. Really speaking, you should always do some research on how profitable a particular trading system is?
4. Drawdown: The maximum drawdown of trading system is defined as the greatest peak-to-valley drawdown in a trading system’s equity. Maximum drawdown gives us a measure of the survivability of the trading system.
5. Time to profit: The actual time it takes to achieve the results with a particular trading system. You should plan to have a long and profitable relationship with your trading system.
Try to use a trading system that let you open a Demo account so that you can practice and learn about Forex Trading without risking any money.
forex trading | eur usd